2014 Sparks 12U White
Manager: David Nafie
Coaches: Shaun Smith, Mike Vincent
The NJ Sparks Red are a "first year" 12U Team. We include girls moving up from 10U Club/Travel or girls just getting acclimated to club ball. They stress skills training and are challenged through league play, scrimmages and a light tournament schedule. The program runs Fall 2013, includes indoor Winter training and 2014 Spring summer league and tournament play.
Overtime Gym in Wayne NJ.
8 weeks January 8th to Feb 26th 7:00pm-8:30pm
Mustangs Training Facility, Clifton NJ
4 weeks March 9th to March 30th 1:00pm-2:30pm
Spring / Summer Schedule:
1) Sunday, April 6th - NJ Insanity One Day Friendly - Woodbridge, NJ.
2) Sat. & Sun., April 12th & 13th - Sparta Spring Warm - Sparta, NJ.
3) Sat. & Sun., May 3rd & 4th - Michelle Fund Charity Tournament - Montville, NJ.
4) Sat. & Sun., May 17th & 18th - ASA May Challenge - Readington, NJ.
5) Sat. & Sun., May 23rd, 24th & 25th - Rockaway Rampage Memorial Day Weekend Tournament - Rockaway, NJ.
6) Sat. & Sun., June 7th & 8th - Rock Sports Park Rawlings Rock Classic - Chester, NY.
7) Sunday, June 22nd – Berkeley Blaze Summer Blast – Howell, NJ.